Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HORRIBLE!!

Ok so i am horrible at blogging. i keep telling cozy to just blog for me, but to no surprise she tells me NO. So here i am blogging but i have no pictures with me. Not much has happened with the family since the horrible friday the 13th week. Mylee's forehead is getting better. Nancy is getting big. She has such the cute personality. Mylee turns 3 in 3 1/2 weeks. It makes me so sad how fast they grow up. She gets to go to pre-school starting on her birthday and that makes me REAL sad to think she is that big. Jon has just been working non stop. I love him and appreciate his hard work. I have officially went back to work at the store. It was a nice 5 1/2 months off but school had to start and i didn't have the school kids to cover my shift anymore. I did drop all my afternoon so i only work 3 mornings a week. So its not too bad. we are all doing good and can't complain about life.

No comments: