Friday, March 19, 2010

NEW BABY???!!!

So i had a doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon and was to a 3 and almost all the way thinned. He told me that he would be seeing me within the next day or 2. Well we just found out that Jon is leaving out of town for 2 to 3 weeks and so i called my doctor this morning to see if he would start me on Sunday if i hadn't had the baby yet. He called me back and said if i start you then it is going to be tonight. The hospital said they had a lot of people to work in over the weekend and that it would be best if i came tonight. So it is now 7 tonight and i am waiting for the hospital phone call to tell me there is a bed open for me to come down. I REALLY REALLY didn't want to be started cause i have just heard horror stories on how long the labor is, but it's either that or not have my husband there with me. So i am a little nervous. But my doctor has great confidence that once i am there and he breaks my water that i will go on my own. So we are praying that is what is going to happen. So hopefully the next time i post you will know if its a GIRL or a BOY!!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Congrats I love her name!