Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mylee's Ride with Bompa






So last Thursday, Mylee got in trouble because she went downstairs at my moms and got into Cozy's nail table and so i got after her and she started crying...Well while she was crying, My dad called my mom to ask her a question and heard Mylee crying. So he told my mom to bring her down to the farm and he would give her a ride while he was planting hay. So we went out to Marv's and got him a shake and took it down so Mylee could ride. She loved it. There was a little seat with a seatbelt right next to his that was just her size. She thought she was quite a big girl. I took a trip around the pivot and back and then my mom switched me off and went a turn with them. Thanks Dad for taking her....SHE LOVED IT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little girl always getting into trouble.... She only wants pretties on her nails.... Your slacking in this thing

Unknown said...

Makes me miss being a little girl! Brings back old times and of corse makes me cry I loved riding with bombpa to mymy...