Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Be-lated Mothers Day!!

OK, so no pictures on this post, but i just wanted to wish all the moms in the WHOLE world a happy mothers day and to tell my mom that i love her and I appreciate EVERYTHING she does for me and my family. We couldn't do it without her. I love being a mom to Mylee...it is a very fun. I learn new things every day and there are a lot of "things i will do different with my next one". But I love the sweet but naughty little girl she is.. she is now 18 months old. Growing so big and so fast. It makes me sad to think she will no longer be my baby...she is growing to be a little girl. I love her with all my heart and I hope she knows that. I have to give a big thanks to Cozy for all the late night calls with "Cozy, what should i do about this?" She has saved my life a million times and has been there to answer all my first time mom questions. Thanks cozy, your AWESOME. Then i have to say how SAD i am that Mylee's other Grandma is not here with us. We miss her SO much and love her. I keep telling Jon that the reason Mylee is so naughty is because Nancy told her up in heaven that she needed to come down her and punish jon for all the times he was a little poop head, but then i think, why would she punish me for it twice (Jon & Mylee) ha ha. But i love you Nancy and we miss you tremendously. Thanks to all the moms in the world.

No comments: